Creative Thinking and Arts-Based Learning: Preschool Through Fourth Grade (5th Edition)
Regular priceSale price
Used Very good
· NEW Curriculum Accommodations for Diverse Learners (Chapters 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8)–Sections provide specific research-based suggestions for working with diverse learners.
· NEW Play and Arts Integration Charts–Provide suggestions for integrating play and each of the art forms across the curriculum by content area.
· NEW MyEducationLab Videos and Artifacts Integrated in Book– Accompanied by assignable questions, online video clips and classroom artifacts from this powerful resource illustrate key points in the text. Go to www.myeducationlab.com.
· NEW National Standards Correlations–This appendix reference tool is cross-referenced by chapter, showing how and where the content meets national standards in the arts, the content areas, and in early childhood teacher education.
· Classroom Scenarios–Separated by grade level, these brief vignettes open each chapter, offering students a view into real classroom situations.
· Frequently Asked Questions and Research-Based Answers–Each chapter contains 3 to 5 FAQs with answers, allowing students to use these responses to build a repertoire of authoritative responses to questions that noneducators and other educators often ask.
· Teacher Reflections and Scenarios on Chapter Content–These authentic examples and candid remarks, followed by questions to stimulate thinking, give readers a sense of real teaching issues and provide a common base for discussion